Fool-proof healthy pancakes in under 5 minutes? Check. Super easy, super healthy AND super delicious mini stack-able pancakes and best of all; guilt free (yes, I mean it!)
Here's what you'll need:
- One ripe banana
- 1 egg (organic preferably)
Yep that's it, two ingredients is all you need. I use one small banana and one medium sized egg but there's no need to be too exact about it. This recipe makes one serving - I divide the mixture into 3 small pancakes.
1. Add about a teaspoon of rapeseed oil to a medium sized frying pan on a medium heat (olive oil and coconut oil are good as well).
2. Next chop your banana up into a bowl - as you can see there's no rhyme or rhythm to this recipe!
3. Now mash the banana up with a fork to form a mushy (technical term) consistency and break the egg into the same bowl.
4. Whisk the egg and banana together with the fork until smooth - a few banana chunks are fine but make sure there's not too many.
3. Spoon the mixture into the heated pan making 3 evenly sized small pancakes.
4. Stack the pancakes onto a plate and top with whatever pickles your fancy - this time I went with peanut butter and honey but I also love nutella and peanut butter. And voila! There you go easy to make, healthy pancakes, have a go and tell me what you think!
Happy Wednesday everyone!